Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fabulous SATURDAY!

I can only say how fabulous my day has been..i saved all these calories to eat out for a short celebration today, knowing i would want something not so healthy. I ordered friend fish..yes FRIED FISH! The best thing..i didn't finish even half of it cause i just didn't feel right doing it so, it didn't taste right either. In turn gourmet Top Ramen from my 8 year old and a beautiful bike ride all by ourselves off to swing at the park...BOY I LOVE BEING A MOM! And what makes me feel even more blessed..my daughter ditches all the kids just to come hang out alone with me..how much more special could i be...fabulous Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you've started blogging! Sounds like you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day! You are doing fabulous and sending motivating vibes my way. Thanks I need them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that does sound like a Fabulous Saturday!!! You must be "The Cool Mom" ;-) Well, if you're Just Like Shanney Pants, I KNOW you're ALL THAT!!!! Way to go on eating less than half!! BTW... I LOVE the Look and FEEL of your blog!!! Let me know when u post!!! I WILL BE BACK!!!
    Looking forward to following your journey,
    @FitInMyHeart

    ReplyDelete