Saturday, September 11, 2010

A team effort

>


I cannot say anything more than this was an amazing three days! A day in my life I will never forget. Here are a few pictures of the donations that were given to me to raise money for an amazing man.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa



Funny enough in the end, my husband says to my youngest, "if I fall asleep everything is one dollar"...he had worked grave yard that night..lol


Thank you for all that helped, I couldn't have did it without you! My brother Paul and my 2 nieces are not pictured, we were to busy the first two days to pull out the camera..

3 comments:

  1. You all are amazing! Thank you so much for being angels in a cause. You are beautiful examples of love and kindness and I just love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I am Sjon Lavery's sister-in-law and also a sister-in-law to Lawrence and Shannon Lavery. My husband and I are so grateful for all the hard work and efforts you have put forth to help Sjon and his family. We want to thank you for everything. We can't believe what kind hearted people you are. Thank you a million times! Sincerely, Celeste Lavery

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about this from Shannon and think it is so cool that you did this!

    ReplyDelete