Tuesday, September 14, 2010

what comes around goes around

MY BEAUTIFUL BLESSINGS



This week I had a angel sponsor my youngest child for dance at Dance etc. Being truly grateful, I went to pay the tuition for the month. There was some errors made and I was arguing with the gal on the phone that I owed more money than what she was trying to charge. Personally I thought she wasn't paying attention to all the girls classes and was occupied with someone else at the desk. She was acting kind of weird, I just figured "She is a teenager and a giggly girl." I decided I would go in person on Monday to speak with the other office staff "because I know I owe more money!"
Come to find out as I go in to pay Monday, they are laughing at me as I walk in the office. Danielle says, "I was listening to the whole conversation over the weekend and I really wanted you to come into the office. The amount of money you owe is correct. We have another angel that wants to sponsor Reiana for dance.
They have always worked with me considering all my girls are dancing. I just make payments on the classes as we have so many. I am truly amazed at the kindness of the people that work there, dance there, and volunteer there.
They say it is good Karma and everything I do out of kindness comes back around. That is only one of the many blessings for this month..I must truly say THANK YOU I AM SO BLESSED!

1 comment:

  1. Wow perfect example of Karma! Well deserved my dear you are something else! XO

    ReplyDelete