Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stubborn as a mule strong as a bull

Well as you can see I haven't blogged in quite sometime. I have had some real life changes lately. One of the biggest ones is my dad. My dad is the strongest man on earth I swear. And by far the stubbornest as well. For the past 2 months he has been having pains here and there, swelling in his leg as well as discoloration. But do you think for one minute he would think of going to the doctor...HECK NO! With all that being said he gave us the biggest scare of our lives. He had a blood clot in his leg, which turned t several in his leg and in both lungs. He finally decides to go to the doctor after my husband convinces him that even strong men visit the doctor. By the grace of God, he survived the blood clots through his heart and into his lungs. Had he waited another day we would have lost the root of our family. I have never prayed so much in my life. I pray now, each day, thanking God for leaving my father and for giving me the man, I call.. "My husband."

MY DAD

OUR ROOT

MY HUSBAND


Thank you Lord, for my blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Angie! So glad you have a wonderful husband that was so persistant. I love your dad :)

    ReplyDelete